Thirteen CAT QUOTES!!!!
1. Cats are absolute individuals, with their own ideas about everything, including the people they own. John Dingman
2. It is, of course, totally pointless to call a cat when it is intent on the chase. They are deaf to the interruptive nonsense of humans. They are on cat business, totally serious and involved. John D. MacDonald
3. A cat is more intelligent than people believe, and can be taught any crime. Mark Twain
4. Cats are smarter then dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled. Jeff Valdez
5. I've met many thinkers and many cats, but the wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. Hippolyte Taine
6. Anyone who has ever known a cat really feels that this cat is superior to most Harvard professors in brain power. Gladys Tabor
7. No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865. He kept four cats in the White House)
8. The cat has nine lives: three for playing, three for straying, three for staying.
9. If man could be crossed with a cat, it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat. Mark Twain
10. A cat shows more of its breeding through its eyes than it does through any other feature. Louis Wain, 19th Century
11. Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. Joseph Wood Krutch (1893-1970)
12. I suspect that many an ailurophobe hates cats only because he feels that are better people than he is-more honest,more secure, more loved, more whatever he is not. Winifred Carriere, Twentieth Century American writer
13. There is nothing in the animal world, to my mind, more delightful than grown cats at play. They are so swift, and light and graceful, so subtle and designing, and yet so richly comic. Monica Edwards