Thirteen things about ARIEL Mom's First Kitty!
- Mom got Ariel from Dad and the Daughterbean as a present when she went to College and Dad was an over the road truck driver. They didn't want Mom to be lonely. This was August 1999.
- She was pure white with a small black smudge on her head and had green eyes.
- She was already named Ariel when Mom got her. Mom's nicknames for her were Miss Kitty, Airey, and Kitty Girl.
- She followed Mom everywhere. Wherever Mom sat, stood or worked at her computer she was right there.
- She was always an indoor kitty. She only left the house when she went to the vet.
- Every night she slept with Mom and when Tigger and then I came along, she wouldn't let us sleep with her.
- She didn't like little kids and never let the granbabybean pet her until the week before she passed.
- She was good with the bitey and loved to bite toes when you were sleeping.
- Her and Tigger were best buddies. They slept together, groomed each other and got along from the first.
- When I came along, she became my Mom. She groomed me and taught me well.
- She had one really bad habit Mom said. She would pee in any box that had paper in it. She ruined lots of Mom's paper work and pictures. So Mom learned not to leave a box with paper, newspapers, pictures, books or magazines open.
- She got sick with fluid in her lungs. They did all they could and when it was time Mom knew and the our really nice vet helped her to the Bridge. Mom was there and held her close.
- Mom gets real sad this time of year. She misses Ariel still. Tigger and I are going to give her lots of love and attention today.