Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tired-Run Down-Got the Blahs

Try Zija!!

My husband and I have been drinking Zija for 45 days. It has helped him with his diabetes, by lowering his glucose level 60 points, his blood pressure into the normal range and lowered his cholesterol. He now sleeps through the night and does not snore. Amazingly the arthritis in his knees and wrists is now gone. For me it has helped improve my mental clarity, reduce my hot flashes by 80%, helped me sleep through the night and have more stamina throughout the day.

Zija is a delicious, all-natural beverage blended from a miracle plant called Moringa, considered by many to be the most nutrient-rich plant ever discovered.
Some of the natural benefits of Zija include:
  • Nourishes body's immune system
  • Increases energy
  • Natural anti-aging benefits
  • Anti-inflammatory suppor
  • Heightens mental clarity and mood support
  • Supports normal blood glucose levels
  • Promotes healthy circulation and digestion
"It is also used for stabilizing blood pressure and blood sugar, plus reducing high levels of cholesterol in the blood", according to Monica A Morcu, Pharm.D., Ph. D in her book, Miracle Tree.

'There is no better liquid beverage or supplement for beneficial long-term health currently on the market that gets anywhere near Zija's quality.'

- Russell Bianchi, World Renowned
Nutritional Food Formulator & Scientist

To watch a Discovery Channel Video go to the Zija Science tab on the website.
For more information about the product, visit my website.
Please email me at juliobobjr@aol.com with any questions you may have.

Chandra Flores
http://www.myzija.com/JCFloresinc
Samantha Black and Mr. Tigger's Mom

1 comment:

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Ahhhh, this sounds like a great product. I will have to check it out. I need more energy with all these Bad Cats around.

Thanks for sharing this!