Friday, December 14, 2007

Try Zija For a Week for $20.00

My Story! I have been taking Ziga for over 60 days and it has helped me with more energy, sleeping soundly through the night and helped improve my moods and mental clarity. If you want to see if it can work for you, I am offering an 8 day supply for $20.00 and this includes shipping. It is all natural and is good for diabetics. (My husband is one and it has helped his blood glucose levels.) Thanks.

Zija is a delicious, all-natural beverage blended from a miracle plant called Moringa, considered by many to be the most nutrient-rich plant ever discovered.

Some of the natural benefits of Zija include:

Nourishes body's immune system
Increases energy
Natural anti-aging benefits
Anti-inflammatory support
Heightens mental clarity and mood support
Supports normal blood glucose levels
Promotes healthy circulation and digestion
It comes in an easy to use powder form that you add to cold water and shake!

Try Zija for a week for only $20.00, this includes shipping.

'There is no better liquid beverage or supplement for beneficial long-term health currently on the market that gets anywhere near Zija's quality.'

- Russell Bianchi, World Renowned
Nutritional Food Formulator & Scientist

For more information about the product, visit my website.
Please email me at juliobobjr@aol.com with any questions you may have and to place an order. I will use PayPal or you can mail a check!

Thanks,
Chandra Flores
(Samantha & Mr. Tigger's Mom)
This is my business that I am doing from home to earn some extra green papers to keep Samantha & Tigger in Temptations and Toys!

No comments: