Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday with Samantha



The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.
1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.
2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!

Captain Jack and Dante Gave this to me because they think I am a true Princess who may have found her Prince. (I have, check out why and who he is HERE!)

I would like to give this award to Darling Millie, she has gone through a lot in her life and and is a very extra-ordinary cat, she survived being hit by a car and losing two of her best cat furiends. She is very friendly to everyone, creative, funny and she makes me smile everyday. A true example of a Ladycat to look up to.

I would also like to give this award to Maggie, Zoey and Ann at Zoolarty because they have gone way above and over the usual and ordinary in all the work they have done with the cool cat photos they have created for so many here on the Cat Blogosphere!

I have more to add, but Mom keeps falling asleep at the computer, so I have to let her sleep and help me finish later.

11 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Samantha~~
Who will say no while looking at you pose this way~!
You are just too lovely and adorable~!!

I am certainly sure that Tybalt will come for you immediately~!

Tybalt said...

My princess, I dream of you too.
Je rêve à toi toujours

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award. And you passed it on to some great cats!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award, and for finding your true prince.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Samantha what a wonderful picture of you! I am so happy for you and Tybalt...he is a furry special mancat! Concats on your award.

Purrs
Abby

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

Artsy Catsy said...

Samantha, you are such a beauty!

Rocky
& your Artsy Catsy admirers

Anonymous said...

Sam you are so cute thinking about your handsome prince. Tigger is my handsome prince and I think about him a lot. Mom has had a head cold all week so we haven't been able to blog or visit too much.

Love,
Trixie

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I forgot to congratulate you on your award. You certainy deserve it!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh my, Tybalt is speaking french to you! Sooo romantic.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam, DKM just needs to snorgle that cute tum!