Sunday, February 10, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning with Samantha and Tigger

This is a perfect way to spend our Easy Like Sunday Morning!!! Check out more at Diva Kitty and DKM!














Mom keep scratching me, I love tummy scritches!!! I forgive you for making me sit in the sink yesterday and not give me any temptations!















Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My favorite!! Chin Scritches! I could sit here all day and not move!!

Check out our Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos #31-Cats in Sinks pictures below!

13 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahahha - I love the picture with the chin scritches, priceless expression on your face! Come and check out our pictures from the Carnival in Venice!

Kaz's Cats said...

Awwwww....scritches! You two look like you're really enjoying yourselves there,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Daisy said...

Chin and tummy scritches are the greatest. But for me, they can sometimes lead to giving the bitey.

ZOOLATRY said...

Scritches! Scritches! More please.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Scritches are wonderful! You are both really enjoying them. :)

Gattina said...

So you too love tummy scratching ! I don't understand why none of my cats like it, not even Rosie and I have tried it from her baby age on, they all grip their four paws around my wrist and I have to escape not to be scratched ! Poor me !

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, Tummy Scritches! Tummy Scritches! We loves Tummy Scritches! You's lucky kitties.

Irishcoda said...

That's a great way to spend a Sunday morning--or any morning, really! :)

Lux said...

Scritches are the *best! Enjoy your day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm, da look on Tigger's face sez it all...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah scritches on Sunday. Perfect!

The Cat Realm said...

What a gorgeous header!!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your servant is the best in the whole world, isn't she?

No one is better than mommy!!