Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Friday with Samantha and Tigger

I like outside the Tent, Tigger likes inside the tent!!
These are the coolest places to be on the Cat Blogosphere this weekend ..............

Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)

Weekend Cat Blogging i#142 Feb 23-24: Bad Kitty Cats
(see the weeks host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)

Optional Theme - CatNip Or Treats
(submit your post here)

The Carnival of the Cats #206 2/24/08 is going to House of the (Mostly) Black Cats
(submit your post here)

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You both look very cute, inside and outside the tent!

Gattina said...

Wow, you also have a very nice tent ! Poor Arthur has troubles with Rosie when he wants to sleep in there !

Daisy said...

Tents are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

We're split like you two, Gandlaf likes inside, Grayson outside. Grayosn won't even go in for Temptations!

Irishcoda said...

We luffs tents! What are tents? ;)

We guess you hit 20,000 on 3/1!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think it works out well that one likes inside and the other outside, don't you?

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like my tent, but that looks more like my cube. I'm not so fond of my cube because it has too many holes in it and I can't hide properly in there. I'd rather hide in my box.

Catzee said...

Oooo! I wanna tent!

catsynth said...

It's great that you've found a way to share the tent :).

Hot(M)BC said...

Is that kind of like thinking inside the box and outside the box???
Fanks for joining the Carnival of the Cats this week!
Purrrrrrs,
Mini and the rest of the Hotties

JEWELGIRL said...

My cats love these cubes, my
young tortie is an amazing flying
cat who pounces on my black cat
in the cube. Way too funny!