Monday, May 5, 2008

Mancat Monday with Mr. Tigger

Check me out as a Techno Kitty Cat!!! Hehehehehe!! Trixie want to come with me to the Cinco de Mayo Party at KC and the Crew's Place??
Here is the My Five Sense"A"Shuns Meme that was started by Zoolatry that Pierro and Mr. Echo tagged me for! Sam is doing hers tomorrow along with US doing the Six Word Memoir Meme that Trixie, Bounce and Lucy tagged us for.
1. With my beautiful eyes I can see Trixie, the love of my life!










2. With my soft nose I can smell Temptations!









3. With my velvet paws I can touch Squiggles!









4. With my sharp ears I can hear Mom calling me to come eat!









5. With my sandpaper tongue I can taste the wonderful Turkey on this plate!!

16 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Go Mr. Tigger! Figure that contraption thing out!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great meme, Tigger! :) And well illustrated too. :)

Parker said...

What a great Meme! That turkey looks yummy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a great 5 sensations meme, Tigger.

I think turkey is wonderful, too ;-)

Gattina said...

I think sharp ears on cats are only there to hear when it is eating time, lol !
Rosie has her first birthday today ! time goes by so fast !

Anonymous said...

Hi Tigger, I would love to accompany you to the Cinco de Mayo party! I'll be right over to check out your cool contraption.

Love and nose kisses,
Trixie

Anonymous said...

Great Meme and great job with the photos :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That turkey looks good...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I like the last picture best. Tasting our food is a GREAT thing. ~Socks

Unknown said...

That is a very cute Meme! Your turkey looks yummy.

Babs (Beetle) said...

That was a great mimi. I haven't tasted turkey yet.

Purrs, Sukie X

Tybalt said...

I bet you can figure it out, Tigger!

Samantha, want to come by my party today and share a nip-rita? Purrrrs to my tuxie princess!

Mickey's Musings said...

Great meme,Techno Cat!!!! :)
Purrs Mickey

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Yummy turkey! Did you eat it all up or did you share?

Mr. Hendrix said...

go go Gadget Kitty!!

these parties are so fun. whoo hoo. Mike and I needed them after last night. "Hair of the dog" if you will...

I like your sensashuns meme!

Cybrspin said...

Tigger,

Bears human here, he wants to know if that turkey is up for sharing :)