Saturday, March 3, 2012

We Will Always Remember You Whitey, Srsly

We lost a wonderful Furiend today! Whitey at The Daily G's!! 
 We will always remember YOU and 
one day WE shall meet again!
Love & Hugs,
Samantha, Clementine & Maverick 

Miss Me

Miss me, but let me go
When I come to the end of the road
And the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom filled room
Why cry for a soul set free
Miss me a little - but not too long
And not with your head bowed low
Remember the love that we once shared
Miss me - but let me go
For this is a journey that we must all take
And each must go alone
It's all a part of the Master's plan
A step on the road to home
When you are lonely, and sick of heart
Go to the friends we know
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds
Miss me - but let me go
Author Unknown

5 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Such a sad day to lose a very good friend in Whitey. He was such sweet love of a mancat. :(

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Such a beautiful tribute to dear Whitey. We will miss him very much.

Nerissa's Life said...

I'm so sorry about Whitey. I know you'll miss him. I'm sure he's up in heaven looking down at you and smiling. Smiling at all the wonderful kitties and peeps who loved him so very, very much.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Such a sad day. xx

The Island Cats said...

We are so sad about Whitey. We will miss him very much.