Saturday, August 17, 2013

We Will Miss You Abby!! You will Live in Our Hearts Forever!

Our dear Sweet Furiend Abby from Manx Mnews
Went to the Rainbow Bridge! 
We shall miss your Posts and You Sweet Girl!!
Your TX furiends,
Samantha & Clementine

THE PURRY GATES
(Anon)
It seems that I've reached Heaven, or its doorstep at any rate,
And been winding round St Peter's ankles by the Pearly Gates,
I've plucked the angels' harp-strings and made a merry sound,
But it's plucking at my heartstrings that you are not around.
So I think I'll sit and wait here, just outside the door,
And as the souls come floating in, I'll tap them with my paw,
And when you seek admittance, they'll rename this place -
It will become Purradise, and these the Purry Gates!

2 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Thank you Samantha, Clementine and Maverick for the beautiful tribute to my dearly beloved girl. A big piece of my heart went with her last Monday. I am so appreciative of your kindness and warm words of comfort.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Our purrs to Abby's Beins an kitties...