Here I am in Lap Kitty Mode! On my favorite lap, my Mom.These pictures are rare because most of the time when I'm doing this the camera is in the other room!
She tricked me this time!!
She tricked me this time!!
Marilyn MonREOW tagged our friend Bounce who tagged us for a Meme that Sweet Ariel started call 5 Things That Changed Your Life!
1. I am glad my Mom did not take the pregnant kitty that came to her house with me in her to the Humane society and of the six kitties she had she picked me to keep!
2. That I started blogging in April of this year and have met the nicest cat's woofies, bunnies, cat's beans and the whole Cat Blogosphere experience. It has truly changed how I see the world.
3. The day Ariel went to the Rainbow Bridge. She was my surrogate mama and I miss her.
4. I agree with Tigger on this one! Everyday that I live, cause you never know what tomorrow may bring and each day is a blessing from God. So I wait to see what wonderful adventures are in store and while sadness also comes, it is so nice to have others to share the ups and the downs with. Thanks all!
5. And the next thing? Why I'm waiting for it to happen so I can share it with my friends!
Howdy! You can email your pics to Mombean at ironchefsugar AT hotmail DOT com and she'll put them up for you!
Have a grrrreat day!
Those are all significant days, Samantha. I am very glad that your mom helped out your kitty mom and picked you to keep!
Doze is all life changing days Sam. We'z glad yoor momma picked yoo out of all doze other kitties to keep and dat she helped yoor mom when she needed help. We'z waiting to see what happens next...effury day brings something new and egzsiting!
those is great days Samantha!!
Samantha, of course your mom picked you! Because look how wonderful you are. I can't wait for the next good thing to happen, too.
Samantha, I am very glad that your Mommy picked you too!
Those were great answers Samantha. It was nice to learn all those things about you, specially the one about your mom picking you before you were even born!
BTW, Mom is in training for the rest of this week. She says it is yucky but she needs to do it. So we will have very limited posting time.
Hugs to you and Tigger!
Moms are tricksy with their cameras!!
Those were good days! I came to my OTW the same way, kind of. My OTW's roommate took in my mom and wouldn't take her to the humane society, 'cause it wasn't a no-kill shelter. Me and my four borthers were born under their couch. All my brothers found other homes, but I picked my OTW and she said "ok". That wasn't really a day, but it was good.
We love that picture of you!
You've got a gweat wife. Those were 4 vewy important things that changed your wife.
Haha...and your Mom tooked a gweat pictor of you!
we are so glad your mom picked you both! And we agree that the Cat Blogsphere is one of the bestest things ever!
Wow Samantha, your reason number 4 is really true. Thank you for reminding me of that truth.
Have a great day tomorrow.
What a gorgeous picture of you, Samantha! I loved reading your meme, and I agree with you 100% on your number four. What a lovely and wise kitty you are!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
Your #1 is so POWERFUL.
Isn't it so neat how stuff works out for us, most of the time?
You're a very sweet girl.
Your NC friends
Post a Comment