Friday, November 2, 2007

Next Leg of the Big Red Party Bus

We spent the Day with Beezer and took a break for some Road Trip Yoga at Skittles place. I just heard we may be going to see the wonderful Miss Peach and to meet Daisy's special furiend Skeezix! Wow life can't get any better.
Oh my gosh, we are having the time of our lives! There must be almost 40 on the bus and we are headed for San Diego to see DaisyMae Maus & the Feline Americans. Then it's on to San Francisco to meet Sophia, DKM, Orlando & Fiona! We have been joined by Gemini, who is almost not afraid of Roxy & Lucky and she has Eric & Flynn with her. Miz Allie Cat is coming, too cause, I sent her the Telerportation Instrukshuns from the Cat Blogosphere. A must read for all kitties! Tigger and Trixie are having a wonderful time. And Lucy, Bounce and I are, too We also get to meet Kimo & Sabi, Tara and Beezer. I'm going to take a nap now!! It is going to be a busy Friday! Cool Update! Ping is coming to hold Gemini's paws! That is so sweet!

Don't forget to visit all the neat places to be this weekend:

The Friday Ark at The Modulator
Weekend Cat Blogging
is at Chey’s Place

17 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is just wonderful~!
So many friends get together~!!!
Every live blog channels of yours I love reading all~!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It is great that so many friends are coming along with us on the road trip. :) I am having a wonderful time!

Leslie said...

Crikey! You are having a great bus trip. We are all enjoying reading about it. From your Australian friends, Pyewacket, Trixie and Tigger.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

The more the merrier -- isn't this a fantastic road trip.

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a blast we have been having with everybody plus all the new friends we have met.

We have new pictures of Lucy and Trixie on our bloggie so stop by and check them out.

Your pal,
Bounce

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
Anastasia

Anonymous said...

Ping said he would join us so I didn't have to be afraid of Roxy and Lucky!! Isn't he the bestest?

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Woohoo! Have fun in San Diego!

Tybalt said...

Wow! That is quite the party bus! I can't even begin to imagine all the fun you are having. Have a great time in San Diego!

Kavan said...

Oh my gosh, we are so excited! The back yard is going to be all ready!!

Tara and Kavan

ASTOR CATS said...

Safe travels and enjoy visiting with everyone.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Cat Naps in Italy said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Be sure to take lots of photos!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

Daisy said...

I think Sammy might have found Monty's Karaoke machine!

The Furry Fighter said...

thank you for coming by and telling me how to join! :)
i could do with some fun after today!!! hope my two buddies are well! x

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

oooooh! karee-oak-ee?????? "Singin' in da rain, I yam singin' in da rain...." C'mon everfurry buddy, let's let it all out, just watch da bouncin' mousee-ball!

-Dr Tweety

The Cat Realm said...

Hey guys - thank you for accepting the Dare!!! I hope it is o.k. with you that I remove the link for now as you said - please put it back once you have the picture!!!!
This way Ariel will be first - and her picture is up! And she was first at the last dare and Karl screwed it up by removing her link...
Thanks
Anastasia

Kimo and Sabi said...

We're looking forward to your visit!