Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday with Samantha and Meme

Prince Tybalt, I love your this much!!
Do you think I am being too BOLD?

Tybalt and Mrs. Lilly White tagged Tigger (he will do his Thursday) and I for the 7 Random/Weird Facts About Yourself Meme!

The rules are easy! Just link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Samantha says.....

1. When I want to go outside in the middle of the night, I bang on Mom's blinds in her bedroom, till she wakes up and lets me out.
2. I don't like the lady who cleans Mom's house on Friday, because I'm scared of the giant sucking machine she always brings.
3. I like to bite shoe strings in half.
4. I like to go outside, but I always sleep inside at night.
5. The only people food I like is vanilla ice cream and steak cut into small pieces.
6. I like to play hide and seek with my Mom.
7. I love to bite toes, especially Dad's when he is sleeping.

We tag any cat, who wants to do this, since a lot of you already have done it.
Our furiends Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie-Pooh are doing the Meme at Alasandra's Blog.

20 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Samantha,
I think Tybalt will love you more, I can totally understand how much you love him~!!!! So SO Cute~~~~~
And I think bite shoes strings is never happend to me, although I like to try, but michico always stop me~

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great photo of you, Samantha. :) We enjoyed learning more about you too. You are very brave to go outside!

snowforest said...

Furry interesting facts ~ we loved ur photo too :)

Love and purrs to u all from the SnowForest family :)

Anonymous said...

We love your picture Samantha and I bet Tybalt will too! We will all be right over to hang out with you!

Bounce & Lucy

Hi Tigger, I'll see you in a second.

Purrs,
Trixie

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sam
That is a great picture of you and I know Tybalt will think so too!


Purrsss
Abby

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I would love a report! I did post it but it was late it the day and I'm not sure many kitties saw it. hehe I love your picture too! ~Queen Snickers

Tybalt said...

Samantha, that picture of you put me in the mood for a good snuggle! I could never think you too bold, my princess.

I haven't bitten my mommy's toe yet, but Ivy has crawled up her nightgown at night and bitten her on the . . er. . . bum. I do, however, bite her lovingly on the nose every chance I get.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We love hte picture of you. No, we do not think you are being too bold. We think you love your prince as any good princess should!

The Furry Kids said...

That's a super cute picture of you! That would certainly get you lots of tummy scritches around our house.

Anonymous said...

Samantha you are a very pretty tuxie I like your style.

Purry regards - Boots, fellow tuxie.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! That's a great picture, Samatha. But I think Tybolt might get some ideas from that pose :-0

Daisy said...

That's a lotta love, Samantha!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

You have great taste in people food, Samantha! We love your picture, too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

None of us likes the cleaning person either!

PB 'n J said...

Heh heh - that's a great list! Pearl likes to chew the tails off fuzzy mice - what is it with you girls?!

Purrs,
Jake and Bert

The Furry Fighter said...

we like strings and laces too - my meowmie has to hide her trainers and pumps!

maybe your mum should get curtains so you don;t wake her trying to get out :)
xxxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are going to do the Meme. Scylla is going first as always.

We enjoyed learning more about you. It sure is fun to go outside isn't it?

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Steak and vanilla ice cream is a purrfect meal!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oooooh, we don't like those sucky machines either!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Kimo and Sabi said...

Vanilla ice cream? Lucky you!