Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally Friday with Samantha & Mr. Tigger

This Finally Friday, I am helping Mom finish getting out all our New Year's Greeting to all our furiends! She was taking it easy yesterday and as you can see I am telling to her to get busy NOW!! She made some comment about "How can I blog with you sitting on me" and I said "Deal with it Mom"!! Geez! Mr. Tigger by the way is napping on his favorite place the back of our couch! Have a Fantastic Friday!
Where are your Kitties going this weekend?

Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)

Weekend Cat Blogging
Samantha Black & Mr Tigger at Life From a Cat’s Perspective

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos
is hosted
by Miz Mog and Kitties at Mind of Mog
(submit your post here or via mail at festivalchaos AT gmail [dot] com)

The Carnival of the Cats
#251 - Skittles at The Whole Kitten Kaboodle
(submit your post here or via mail atcarnivalofthecats AT gmail [dot] com)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!
Mr. Tigger looks like he has the purrfect napping spot!
Kiddo

castle diva said...

Mom makes comments when I sit on her lap and block her view of the computer screen or when I lick her hands (okay, so I leave them dripping).

She should be grateful I'm sharing my diva presence.

Humans!

The Divine Ms. P

Gemini and Ichiro said...

How can she blog WITHOUT you?

The Florida Furkids said...

Napping is good!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Whimpurr said...

We really haff to wurk hard jest keepin' our mombeans in line don't we? *Redfurd*

twenty pound tabby said...

I've learned to blog, sew, eat, and do all sorts of things with Eric spread all over my lap.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hadda get The Big Thing offa the computer various times the past few days ta have time ta wish alla our friends Happy New Year! He hogs the computer too much...

Anonymous said...

Aww Sam you little love bug! naps are the best place! My Momma can't type when I iz on her lap too! :(
hehhe Mr Tigger you look so funny all balancing yet comfortable on the back of the couch! :)

V-V