Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rainy Day in Florida


Hello, Samantha here. Contemplating what to write next on my blog. CF is sleeping so I got on the computer to say hello to my cyber space friends. It's been raining all day, but we needed it. Everything was dry and turning brown. I love to walk in the rain, because when I come in CF dries me off with a towel. I purr and twist and bit e (bite) (sorry paw miss step) the hand that dries me. Our loved one with Alzheimer's had a good day today. She goes to a Social Respite program that the Council on the Aging in our area has. They do crafts, sing, have lunch, talk about the days events and talk about themselves. The group members have a bond that goes beyond their disease. I help, I sleep with Rose and purr loudly. She lets me out when I want to go outside. Then I knock on the door and she lets me back in. Tigger and I play chase at night, but I can hide better than him. Hope ypur (your) (My paw slipped.) day was great. It's time for me to go out and play. Pictures of other cat's welcome. See ya!!!!

1 comment:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That place for Alzheimer's patients seems very nice. After reading "Still Alice" by Lisa Genova, I realize what it means to them to have a connection with people who are going through the same thing. You did a mighty fine job of blogging here!