Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday, in Hiding.



I will be glad when tomorrow is over!! All the extra feet will be gone and we can get back to normal. I have spent most of the weekend hiding under the bed. Mom was glad the visit with the brother-in-laws went very well. Gma Rosie, was fine, happy and glad to see her sons. I will be silent tomorrow for all those who died, were hurt, and affected by the VA Tech Tragedy. Our purrs and prays are with them all. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Be blessed,
Samantha, Mr. Tigger and the Fam

3 comments:

PrincessMia said...

Hi Guys! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have added you purrthdays to the Purrthday List.

Catzee said...

Hiya Samantha! I jus' finded ya. I like yur hidey place!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hi we will add you to our bloggie roll

happy day, and ....nice owtfit :-)