Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thursday Thriteen - #2




Thirteen Things about My Pal Tigger

1 . He got his name from the kids of Mom's friend, he's named after Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.
2 . They called him that because he is a gray, black and orange tabby. His belly is really orange.
3 . His motto is "They call me, Mr. Tigger."
4 . As a kitten, he slept in the bathroom sink.
5 . His favorite petting spot is his head. Every morning, before he does anything else, he gets his first pet from Dad.
6 . He can say "no". Usually to Mom when she tells him to get down from the counter.
7 . He loves roast beef.
8 . He's the King of our cul-de-sac. He chases off all other male cats, armadillos, mice, dogs, and possums.
9 . He has a duck friend, named George.
10 . He spends most of his time outside.
11 . When he wants in or out his meow can be heard down the block.
12 . His favorite past times are sleeping and eating.
13 . Mom says he taught me all his bad habits. Scratching at the blinds, so I get let outside and jumping onto the counter.



7 comments:

Boltbabe said...

This is a good list. Does tigger also eat from your cereal bowl?

Daisy said...

Hi Tigger! I liked learning all about you. I am learning to say "No" but my Mommie just ignores me when I say it. Say Hi to George for me!

Caesar and Princess said...

Tigger is tiggerific!
We think that is pretty cool about the dick George! wowie!!

MommyBa said...

Nice name for a cat :)

Tigger sure is special :)

Happy Thursday!

Dragonheart said...

I enjoyed learning more about Tigger. He is very brave to spend most of his time outside!

Teena said...

I have a tabby too :)

Mine's up too :)

DaisyMae Maus said...

Furry good to know! That's for the 411 on Mr. Tigger!
DMM