I love sitting in the grass. Here I am hiding from Tigger. For all of you who commented on my food container, Mom said she got it at Wal-Mart. She also got an auto water feeder for us when we are outside, so we always have plenty of water to drink.
Now it's my turn for True Kitty Confessions that our friend Marilyn MomROEW started.
1. I like to put the bitey on Mom when we are playing. Especially when I jump on her ankles when we are playing hide and seek.
2. I get wet in the rain on purpose, so when I come in Mom has to dry me off.
3. I'm an attention addict. I have to have all the attention from Mom and Dad or I make my pitiful mewling sound until they give it to me.
4. I'm scared of the grandbaby bean when she comes to visit. She is always wanting to pet and play with me, but I always hide from her.
5. I love my Mom, but I am a Daddy's girl. He works all the time, so when he comes home I stay by him and purr while he relaxes.
6. I am a brat to Tigger, he wants to play nice and I hiss at him.
7. I don't share. Mom has to buy two of everything.
Now I feel much better, I hope you still like me. Samantha